In preparation for Halloween on Monday (and so that we could serve pumpkin soup to our guests) I carved up a pumpkin. We decided to try installing an LED light in it and the result looked pretty good.
(It looked even better when I remembered to wipe off the biro I’d used to mark out the features. ;-) We used an X10 RF signal to trigger a short chase effect and play an appropriate sound. That was even better so I created a small movie of the test.
We waited impatiently until it finally got dark and we could install it overlooking the driveway.
I’m going to be most disappointed if we don’t scare a few kids with it on Monday.